What to bring: Paperwork

Before any diver is allowed in our dive program, he/she must provide:

Proof of dive certification or a global / PADI referral form.

AAUS Dive Medical signoff form, signed by a doctor familiar with hyperbaric medicine.

Proof of DAN insurance for dive accidents. If you are living in North America you can purchase DAN insurance at Divers Alert Network. Make sure to choose one of the dive accident plans, not the Travel assist and not only a DAN membership.
If your address is outside North America, you can purchase TravelEMS through DAN World. Please use referral number w2008313.
If you live on Bonaire, you can purchase DAN insurance through DAN Europe.




Comments are closed