ATTENTION ALL JR. RANGERS:
Are you ready for a summer packed with discoveries that will set you up for success in high school, college, and beyond? Global Navigator Scholarships – available only through CIEE – make it easier for you to gain an edge from international exchange each summer.
Scholarships cover 100 percent of the cost of tuition of your Global Navigator High School summer program (US$6,000). They are awarded based on merit. Merit is evaluated from your letter of recommendation submitted by a local leader, level of involvement with CIEE, and the quality of your application. Please have a local leader from the Jr. Rangers, School, after-school program or Dive Instructor send a one page letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CIEE Scholarship” in the regarding line of the email.
SUMMER SESSION 1 (JUNE 10 – JULY 1, 2017)
SUMMER SESSION 2 (JULY 8 – JULY 29, 2017)
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- In the STINAPA Jr Ranger Program
- Ready to work hard and fully engage in an educational and cultural experience with students from the U.S.
- Curious about marine science, yourself and how you fit into the world
- Eager to learn how to navigate your island ecosystems, connect with people from a different culture, and impact global issues
- Excited about a fun summer that will help you develop a global mindset
- A high school student age 14 to 18
- A Bonaire resident (a copy of your Identity Card is required)
…take the first step!
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit an application and copy of your Identity Card by March 31, 2017
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email by May 1st, 2017
- Recipients must accept or decline awards within 10 days of notification
- Scholarship awards offset CIEE program tuition, food and accommodations for a 3-week session at the CIEE Research Station.
- Students who received a Global Navigator Scholarship before are not eligible to apply.
- Selected scholars must submit a scuba diving physical prior to enrollment in the summer program
We’re here to help! Call our team at 717-4140 or send us an email at email@example.com today. Download the scholarship application form below or stop by the CIEE Research Station for a printed copy.